Australian Police Cars
Australian Police Cars
Police and Emergency Vehicle Forums

[ACT] Attitude

Got any questions about policing or law enforcement in general? Ask them here.

Moderator: Richmeister

[ACT] Attitude

Postby Speake53 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:00 am

Hey guys,
My friends and I were out tonight and here is what happened.We were walking from one place to the next and I saw a cop vehicle and I took a photo of it and then we kept walking and the car came over and people got out and said why are you taking photos and I just said cause I like police vehicles and anyway they were fine with me not problem with me. My friend then said “he’s not breaking any laws is he?” and one cop just started trying to stir up my friend who said “I’m not doing anything wrong what are you going to do?” and he said “doesn’t matter mate I can make something up” and the cop just really disappointed me beyond belief. I was so upset. My outlook on police is so changed. I wanted to do my 3 year degree and then enrol to be a NSW police officer. Now I don't know. Are most police like this? Any police have anything to say about this?
Cheers
Speake53

Re: [ACT/AFP] Attitude

Postby Walks » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:06 pm

Speake53 wrote:My friend then said “he’s not breaking any laws is he?”
my friend said “I’m not doing anything wrong what are you going to do?”

So your friend gave 2 cents worth and is upset that they were given 5 cents change (so to speak). Should have kept their mouth shut.....but thats my personal opinion.

If everything is fine why open your mouth??????? Is a common trait amongst bush lawyers and intoxicated persons.

Walks.
WAP - 190's on the way!
Walks

Postby Ludacris » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:12 am

Wipe your eyes princess......

Just kidding.... Get your friend to watch the Chris ROCK skit..... about how to deal with the police...

I agree with Walks though, Why open your mouth when things are gong well..
FORCE, SERVICE and now nothing.....
Ludacris
User

Postby wat? » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:13 pm

Wow "speake53", that would have to be the worst sentence structure I've seen in your second sentence. :o Lucky it was a 5am post that can be blamed on early morning typing!

How about your friend displaying some common manners and not be a smart mouth shithead. He could have politely asked the police officer if he could take a photo. :shock: Given your half story, it seems the police were actually sitting in the car when you took the photo. So technically, if you took a photo of the front or side of the car, you were taking a photo of the police officer(s) in the car.

Given your smart arse friends attitude, he deserved to be getting a free ride in the back, but then again, I'm sure the officer didn't want to make him cry. :lol: Tell your friend to get over it, then get over it yourself. If he can't cop it, he shouldn't give it! Cheers
wat?

Re: [ACT/AFP] Attitude

Postby grundybin » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:02 am

Speake53 wrote:Hey guys,
My friends and I were out tonight and here is what happened.We were walking from one place to the next and I saw a cop vehicle and I took a photo of it and then we kept walking and the car came over and people got out and said why are you taking photos and I just said cause I like police vehicles and anyway they were fine with me not problem with me. My friend then said “he’s not breaking any laws is he?” and one cop just started trying to stir up my friend who said “I’m not doing anything wrong what are you going to do?” and he said “doesn’t matter mate I can make something up” and the cop just really disappointed me beyond belief. I was so upset. My outlook on police is so changed. I wanted to do my 3 year degree and then enrol to be a NSW police officer. Now I don't know. Are most police like this? Any police have anything to say about this?
Cheers

Fair point Speake53, I would've been a tad disapointed too, but don't let that sway you from becoming a police officer.

The others are also right :wink: tell your friend to next time shut his mouth "I’m not doing anything wrong what are you going to do?" is really not the best remark. Im sure police get that from every little clown/low life every single day of the week.
grundybin
User

Postby grundybin » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:03 am

and Richey, my title looks bloody awful, how many times do you want it to say moderator!!!!????
grundybin
User

Postby Richmeister » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:16 am

That better Luke? ;-)
Richard

Hi, I'm your friendly Site Administrator, here to make your stay on http://www.auspolcars.info/ as fun as possible!

RICHARDHILLPHOTO.COM
MFBWiki
Richmeister
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Speake53 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:57 pm

hahaha. thanks guys.
I only just remembered that I made this post. I wrote it before going to bed after a big night out. Anyway, yeah my friend was a smart ass and the cop was probably just having a bit of fun with him. I got to keep my pic of the car, so I have no worries with them.
Anyway, thanks guys!
Speake53

Return to Policing and Law Enforcement